J&B MET 2012

I have avoided events like these in the past but Sunglass Hut hosted their own tent at the J&B Met this year and so I had to check it out. Not only was the 'Inner Circle' a buzzing but chilled version of the hubbub across the tracks, it was lined with tents for various companies spilling with the most interesting attire I've seen in a while. Granted, there were many outfits I wish my eyes had not seen but despite what I have heard it wasn't all bad. Woman wore hats and fascinators (as seen with my hot date below, Kelly Gray), large and colourful dresses and even got their men to dress up too. I opted for shorts so it surprised me how many men came dressed in 3-piece suits. And SUSPENDERS! They were everywhere. 

In the SGH tent ticket holders were treated to drinks and snacks and got to take home a new pair of shades. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Did you go? What did you think?