Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Designs Part 2

Hello, this post is the second part of these series of posts about Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Designs. So, the next 6 symbols are: The Goat (or Ram), The Dog, The Dragon, The Snake, The Monkey and The Pig.

It took me some time to make these designs in Photoshop (and brain-storming too) so please, download these tattoos and tell your friends about this post.

aTattooing

Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Goat
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Goat
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Dog
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Dog

Remember to always make your tattoos through professional Tattoo Artists, and not through amateurs or friends. Just for health reasons.

Chinese Astrology is not my business, but I thought it was a good idea to put these Chinese Zodiac Tattoos in my blog, due to the popularity of this kind of symbols. In fact, I decided to create a Chinese Tattoo Tag, in order to put more of them in other posts to come. Well, for now, just enjoy this second part of Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Designs and use the pictures as tattoos.



Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Dragon
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Dragon
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Snake
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Snake
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Monkey
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Monkey
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Pig
Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Pig



Chinese Zodiac Tattoo Designs. These tattoos used to be good in your shoulders or through your arms, but you can put them in your legs or upper-back too.

Finally, I hope you enjoyed this post and these tattoos. Please, make a comment below and send this post to your friends. See you later and take care. Bye.



Subscribe by Email to Follow American Tattoos New Posts :




My RSS Feed -- My YouTube Channel -- My Facebook

Share this post with your friends and make a comment below.