Silver fern storm3d style tattoo

Hi there,

Another nice project today, a client asked me to draw a New Zealand/Maori silver fern in my own "storm3d" style.

The tattoo would be placed just below his arm to just above the hip, around 30 cm in height, quite a large tatoo.

First I made a sketch:

silver fern maori tattoo design

















You can see a row of spearheads and some abstract leaves in a repetitive rythm.
I added a curve to the fern so it would flow nicely on the clients body.
The first sketch was approved, so I could trace the design with a marker, scan it and add some nice shadings to the leaves and arrowheads.
The high quality picture looks like this:

New Zealand silver fern maori images



I'm working on a new design that will be for sale on this blog, a Maori inspired design with a touch of Samoan elements.
Tomorrow I will add some pictures and maybe I have finished it by that time.

Just check back soon!

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com